Sunday, December 05, 2010

Tell them to sleep tight, and we will take care of the Bad guys over here..

Student Council: Fabyan Elementary School, Geneva,IL

My name is SSG Gary T.., and I have received an Awesome Package today of Halloween candy, and good luck wishes. I first wanted to say how awesome it is that your kids took the time #1, to think about us, and #2 to donate their candy. I know that when I was their age my Mom and Dad would've had to kill me to get my Halloween Candy..LOL!!!!
.
Student council:Harrison Street School, Geneva, IL

Please tell the Kids how much they are appreciated and tell them that they are mine, and my soldiers Heroes!!! Tell them to sleep tight, and we will take care of the Bad guys over here..

Love always, Gary T.
Medic
287th En Co.

Wow, this got me right in the heart.
-Rog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home